CHEN QIU YU
· Personal Information
Lecturer Gender:Female Status:Employed School/Department:Architecture and Urban Planning Education Level:Postgraduate (Doctoral) Degree:Doctoral Degree in Engineering Discipline:Architectural Design and Theory Alma Mater:Huazhong university of Science and Technology
· Contact Information
· Personal Profile
Qiuyu Chen gained her Bachelor of architecture from Huazhong university of Science and Technology in Wuhan China, Master of architecture from the University of Texas at Austin, the United States, and Doctor of architecture from Huazhong university of Science and Technology, with a vistorship to the Department of Landscape in the University of Sheffield, the United Kingdom.She is now a lecturer ...
· Education Experience
- 2010.9 ~ 2016.3
-  Huazhong University of Science and Technology  -  Architectural Design and Theory  -  Doctoral Degree in Engineering  -  Postgraduate (Doctoral)
- 2011.12 ~ 2012.3
-  University of Sheffield, UK  -  Landscape Architecture   Further studies or training
- 2006.8 ~ 2008.5
-  The University of Texas at Austin, United States  -  Architectural Design and Theory  -  Master's degree  -  Postgraduate (Master's Degree)
- 2001.9 ~ 2006.6
-  Huazhong university of Science and Technology  -  Architectural Design and Theory  -  Professional Bachelor's Degree in Architecture  -  Undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree)
· Work Experience
- Department of Architecture and Urban Planning, Huazhong University of Science and Technology - 建筑学系 - Lecturer
- Wuhan Huazhong University Architectural Design and Research Institute - Architect
- ERO Architects, Austin, Texas, United States - Architect
- School of Architecture, The University of Texas at Austin, United States - Teaching Assistant
- Dick Clark Architects, Austin, Texas, United States - Intern Architect
· Social Affiliations
Welcome to my home page!
The Founding Time:..
The Last Update Time:..
· Research Focus
-  Architectural Sustainable Design
-  Healthy Buildings
-  The Living Wall System
-  Techtonic and Materials