· Personal Information
Professor Supervisor of Doctorate Candidates Supervisor of Master's Candidates Gender:Male Status:Employed School/Department:School of Artificial Intelligence and Automation Education Level:Postgraduate (Doctoral) Degree:Doctoral Degree in Philosophy Discipline:Pattern Recognition and Intelligent Systems Alma Mater:University of Southern California Academic Honors: 2017 Huazhong scholars Honors and Titles: 2019 USERN Prize in Formal Sciences (Top 5) 2019 First Prize, China BCI Competition 2018 First Place, IEEE WCCI Open Source Intelligence Discovery for Cybersecurity Threat 2018 Best Associate Editor, IEEE Trans. on Human-Machine Systems 2017 IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society Early Career Award 2017 ICONIP Best Student Paper Finalist 2016 IEEE Brain Initiative Best Paper Award Finalist 2015 IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing Most Influential Paper Award Finalisht 2015 Annual National Academies Keck Futures Initiative (NAKFI) 2015 German-American Frontiers of Engineering 2014 IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems Outstanding Paper Award 2014 NAFIPS Early Career Award 2014 CIO 100 2013 Heidelberg (Abel/Fields/Turing) Laureate Forum, 2012 IEEE Computational Intelligence Society Outstanding PhD Dissertation Award 2012 CIO 100
· Contact Information
· Personal Profile
Dongrui Wu received a B.E in Automatic Control from the University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, in 2003, an M.Eng in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the National University of Singapore in 2006, and a PhD in Electrical Engineering from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, in 2009. He is now Professor and Deputy Director of the Key Laboratory of t...
· Education Experience
- 2005.8 ~ 2009.5
-  University of Southern California  -  Pattern Recognition and Intelligent Systems  -  Doctoral Degree in Engineering  -  Postgraduate (Doctoral)
- 2003.7 ~ 2005.6
-  National University of Singapore  -  Control Theory and Engineering  -  Master's Degree in Engineering  -  Postgraduate (Master's Degree)
- 1999.9 ~ 2003.7
-  University of Science and Technology of China  -  Control Theory and Engineering  -  Bachelor's Degree in Engineering  -  Undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree)
· Work Experience
· Social Affiliations
- Associate Editor, IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering (IF=3.340)
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems (IF=3.374)
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems （IF=9.518）
- Lead Guest Editor, Special Issue on Brain-Computer Interface, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems
- Lead Guest Editor, Special Issue on Computational Intelligence and Affective Computing, IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine
- Reviewer, Heidelberg Laureate Forum
- Chair, Affective Computing Task Force, IEEE Computational Intelligence Society
- Member, Brain-Machine Interface Systems Technical Committee, IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society
- Executive Committee Member, Association for the Advancement of Affective Computing (AAAC)
Welcome to my home page!
The Founding Time:..
The Last Update Time:..
· Research Focus
-  Machine Learning
-  Brain-Computer Interface
-  Smart healthcare
-  Computational Intelligence
-  Affective Computing