· Personal Information
Associate professor Supervisor of Doctorate Candidates Supervisor of Master's Candidates Gender:Male Status:Employed School/Department:School of Physics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology Education Level:Postgraduate (Doctoral) Degree:Doctoral Degree in Science Discipline:Precision Measurement Physics Optics Other specialties in Optical Engineering Alma Mater:Ecole Normale Superieure Paris & Xiamen University Honors and Titles: 2011 NASA Postdoctoral Program Fellow 2010 SPIE Photonics Europe Best Student Paper Award
· Contact Information
· Personal Profile
Guoping Lin received his joint PhD degrees in optics and physics from Xiamen University, China and École Normale Supérieure - Paris, France, in 2010. He subsequently worked as a NASA post-doctoral fellow at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, CALTECH in Pasadena, California, USA and then as a postdoc at FEMTO-ST Institute in Besançon, France. He is now an associate professor at MOEKey Laboratory of ...
· Education Experience
- 2008.9 ~ 2010.9
-  École Normale Supérieure - Paris  -  Physics  -  Doctoral Degree  -  Postgraduate (Doctoral)  -  Joint PhD between ENS-Paris, France and Xiamen University, China
- 2004.6 ~ 2010.12
-  Xiamen University  -  Optics  -  Doctoral Degree in Science  -  Postgraduate (Doctoral)  -  Joint master-PhD program. 2006-2010: Joint PhD with ENS-Paris.
- 2000.9 ~ 2004.7
-  Xiamen University  -  Electronical Information Science and Technology  -  Bachelor's Degree in Engineering  -  Undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree)
· Work Experience
- FEMTO-ST Institute - Postdoc
- Jet Propulsional Laboratory (JPL) - NASA Postdoctoral Program Fellow
· Social Affiliations
- Nature, Nature communications, Science Advance, Physical Review X, Photonics Research, Optics Letters, Optics Express, Journal of Lightwave Technology, IEEE Photonics Journal等期刊审稿人
Welcome to my home page!
The Founding Time:..
The Last Update Time:..
· Research Focus
-  Monolithic total internal reflection optical resonators: basics and applications