· Personal Information
Professor Supervisor of Doctorate Candidates Supervisor of Master's Candidates Gender:Male Status:Employed School/Department:School of Architecture and Urban Planning Education Level:Postgraduate (Doctoral) Degree:Doctoral Degree in Engineering Discipline:Urban and Rural Planning Regional Economics Industrial Economics Alma Mater:the University of Cambridge Honors and Titles: 2017 Youth Five Four Medal of HUST 2017 Excellence in Planning awarded by the Alumni Association of Nanjing University 2016 China Program
· Contact Information
· Personal Profile
LIU Helin is professor of urban planning and advisor of planning PhD students, working in the school of architecture and urban planning, HUST. He got his Ph.D. degree in land economy in the University of Cambridge and worked as a post-doctoral research associate in 4CMR and LISA in Cambridge. In 2016 he was awarded ‘China Thousand Talents Program Grant’ in the youth group. He won the ‘youth ...
· Education Experience
- 2009.10 ~ 2013.11
-  University of Cambridge   Doctoral Degree in Engineering  -  Postgraduate (Doctoral)
- 2006.9 ~ 2009.3
-  Nanjing University  -  Urban and Rural Planning  -  Master's Degree in Engineering  -  Postgraduate (Master's Degree)
- 2001.9 ~ 2006.6
-  南京大学  -  Urban Planning and Design  -  Bachelor's Degree in Engineering  -  Undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree)
· Work Experience
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology - School of Architecture and Urban Planning - Professor, PhD student advisor - In position
Research and Education in urban planning
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology - School of Architecture and Urban Planning - Associate Professor - Completed
Research and Education in Urban Planning
- the University of Cambridge - Department of Land Economy - Research Associate - quit
Interdisciplinary Research in Spatial modelling and global carbon trade network
· Social Affiliations
- Fellow of China Urban Geography Association, GSC
Welcome to my home page!
The Founding Time:..
The Last Update Time:..
· Research Focus
-  Urban and Regional Innovation and Development (Innovation Economy)
-  Big data and AI for Planning Decision Support
-  Urban and Regional Spatial Structure（Network of the Flow Space）
-  Climate Change and Adaptive Planning (Low-carbon Planning)