· Personal Information
Professor Supervisor of Doctorate Candidates Supervisor of Master's Candidates Gender:Male Status:Employed School/Department:The School of Architecture and Urban Planning Education Level:Postgraduate (Master's Degree) Degree:硕士学位 Discipline:Landscape Architecture Alma Mater:华中理工大学
· Contact Information
· Personal Profile
Professor, Ph.D., and Department Head of the Department of Landscape Architecture, School of Architecture and Urban Planning, Huazhong University of Science and Technology. Director of China Landscape Architecture Society, executive director of Hubei Provincial Landscape Architecture Society, vice chairman of Wuhan Landscape Architecture Society, national first-class registered architect, the m...
· Education Experience
- 1985.9 ~ 1988.6
-  Huazhong University of Technology   Postgraduate (Master's Degree)
- 1981.9 ~ 1985.7
-  Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology   Undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree)
· Work Experience
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology - The School of Architecture and Urban Planning
Head of the preparatory group for the landscape department (2010), professor (2008), head of the Department of Landscape Studies (2012.1-2019.4).
- Wuhan University - Department of Architecture
In 1990, he obtained the qualification of lecturer. In 1993, he obtained the qualification of associate professor. In 1995, he served as deputy department head of the Department of Architecture.
· Social Affiliations
- Member of the National Steering Committee of Landscape Architecture Education
- Vice Chairman of Wuhan Landscape Architecture Society
- Executive Director of Hubei Landscape Architecture Society
- Director of the Chinese Landscape Architecture Society
- Reviewer of Chinese Garden
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- State Council degree office review expert
- National Science and Technology Awards Review Expert
Welcome to my home page!
The Founding Time:..
The Last Update Time:..
· Research Focus
-  Cultural landscape
-  Engineering Landscape Studies
-  Landscape Planning and Design