The Founding Time:..
The Last Update Time:..
We focus on principles, techniques and tools that enable one to build and deploy distributed applications over large-scale networked embedded systems, such as ad hoc and sensor networks, cyber-physical systems, and internet of things, to embedded sense and intelligence everywhere, and finally build dependable system to improve the daily business and life.
The main research areas include:
(1) Mobile Computing, Ad hoc and Sensor Network, Opportunistic Network, Embedded System;
(2) Industrial Applications of Sensor network and Internet of Things, including manufacturing process control and optimization, real word object localization, tracking and measurement.
(3) Industrial Big data, storing, querying and mining the massive amounts of data, especially time series data, generated by Internet of Things.
-  Autonomous Logistics Control and Optimization based on Wireless Sensor Networks, Provincial and municipal technology programs
-  Reliable Data Collection for Wireless Sensor Networks in Challenged Environments, Technology programs of the Government Departments
-  Cooperative Manufacturing Paradigm and its Hardware/Software Implementing Platform for Car Engine Production, The 863 Program
-  Product-driven Autonomous Control of Mixed Product Line based on Wireless Sensor/Actuator Network, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC)
-  Big Data-driven Analysis and Decision Making Methods for Intelligent Workshop, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC)
-  Wei Chen.A deep learning framework for time series classification using Relative Position Matrix and Convolutional Neural Network.Neurocomputing,359(9):384-394
-  Ke Shi.Transmission Scheduling of Periodic Real-Time Traffic in IEEE 802.15.4e TSCH-Based Industrial Mesh Networks.Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing.2019,2019
-  Zhenjie Ma.Learning Automata Based Caching for Efficient Data Access in Delay Tolerant Networks.Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing.2018,2018
-  Hongsheng Chen.Spanning tree based topology control for data collecting in predictable delay-tolerant networks.Ad Hoc Networks.2016,46:48-60
-  Ke Shi.Support Vector Regression Based Indoor Location in IEEE 802.11 Environments.Mobile Information Systems.2015,2015
- No Content