The Founding Time:..
The Last Update Time:..
Liu Hui has been teaching core courses at the School of Architecture and Urban Planning, Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST) since 1999, and served as chairman of the Department of Architecture in 2019. She mainly undertakes undergraduate and master's courses in architectural design, construction technology and new energy architecture. She is an associate Director of the faculty of architecture from 2005 and is associate Professor of Architecture at HUST. As a class 1 Registered Architect (PRC), she actively participates in architectural practice in the Hubei and Guangdong area, and continues independent research in the integration emerging technologies into architecture, building tectonic and the form-founding.
l Healthy Buildings and Cities
l Sustainable Construction Technology and Practice
l Tectonic Culture
-  Liu Hui.On The Building Material Selection In Elderly Institution.中国卫生工程.2018
-  Liu Hui.More Than Construct.Urbanism and Architeture.2018
-  Liu Hui.Enphasis on Process:On Graduation Design of Architecture Major.Urbanism and Architeture.2011(2011/03)
-  Liu Hui.Curtain Wall and Building Energy Conservation.工业建筑(2003)
-  Liu Hui.Rationality, Innovation and Experimental Spirit Exploratory Practice at the Special Teaching System of Undergraduate Architecture Course of Huazhong University of Science and Technology.Architectural Journal(2013年02期):106-109
- No Content