· Personal Information
Associate professor Supervisor of Master's Candidates Gender:Male Status:Employed School/Department:School of Mechanical Science and Engineering Education Level:Postgraduate (Doctoral) Degree:Doctoral Degree in Philosophy Discipline:Mechanical Manufacture and Automation Alma Mater:Columbia University Honors and Titles: 2013 EGSC Professional Development Scholarship, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Columbia University 2009 Fellowship for PhD study at Columbia University, provided by China Scholarship Council 2006 The Second National Mechanical Innovative Design Contest for College Students, China, 2006, First Prize
· Contact Information
· Personal Profile
Dr. Xiao was born in December, 1985 at Hengyang, Hunan Province. He graduated from the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Columbia University with a PhD degree in 2016. Before that, he graduated from Huazhong University of Science and Technology with degrees of master and bachelor in 2009 and 2007.Dr. Xiao’s researches focus on ultra-precision and manufacturing, fluid mechanics, solid mec...
· Education Experience
- 2009.9 ~ 2016.5
-  Columbia University  -  Mechanical Engineering  -  Doctoral Degree in Philosophy  -  Postgraduate (Doctoral)
- 2007.9 ~ 2009.6
-  Huazhong University of Science and Technology   Master's Degree in Science  -  Postgraduate (Master's Degree)
- 2003.9 ~ 2007.6
-  Huazhong University of Science and Technology   Bachelor's Degree in Science  -  Undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree)
· Work Experience
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology - Associate Professor
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology - School of Mechanical Science and Engineering - Lecturer
· Social Affiliations
- Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Member, American Physical Society
Welcome to my home page!
The Founding Time:..
The Last Update Time:..
· Research Focus
-  Ultra-precision manufacturing
-  Fluid Mechanics
-  Solid Mechanics
-  Multi-Physics Interaction