· Personal Information
Researcher Supervisor of Doctorate Candidates Supervisor of Master's Candidates Gender:Male Status:Employed School/Department:电气与电子工程学院 Education Level:Postgraduate (Doctoral) Degree:Doctoral Degree in Engineering Discipline:Electrical Power System and Automation Material Science Material Physics and Chemistry Alma Mater:Newcastle University (UK)
· Contact Information
· Personal Profile
Prof. Yuan-Cheng Cao (Y.-C Cao)，Ph.D and Ms supervisor，was born in November 1979. He was selected as member of “Hundred Talents Program”(2018)、 “Chutian Scholar”(2014) and “Yellow-Crane Talent”(2015) in Hubei Province. He has published more than 100 peer-reviewed papers in journals including Materials Today, Materials Today Energy, Joule, J. Power Sources, and Nanotechnology, and more ...
· Education Experience
- 2004.3 ~ 2006.3
-  Huazhong University of Science and Technology  -  Engineering  -  Doctoral Degree in Engineering  -  Postgraduate (Doctoral)  -  in Semiconductor quantum dot nanomaterials
- 2002.9 ~ 2004.3
-  Huazhong University of Science and Technology  -  Engineering  -  Master's degree  -  Postgraduate (Master's Degree)  -  Master in Huazhong University of Science and Technology
· Work Experience
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology - School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Prof. in advanced materials and devices for energy storage - on the job
Research fields: Solid state batteries; Safety control for large scale power stations; Recycling and regeneration of batteries from EV.
- Jianghan University - Key Laboratory of Photoelectric Chemical Materials and Devices (Jianghan University) - Professor.
Research fields: Solid state batteries
- Newcastle University - School of Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering - Senior Research Fellow
Research fields: Design, synthesis and application of solid state electrolyte
- Notitngham Trent University - School of Science - Research Fellow
the 6th European framework postdoctoral fellow.
Research fields: Dielectric material/solid state electrolyte materials.
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology - Wuhan National Laboratory for Optoelectronics - Postdoctor
Research fields: Design, synthesis and application of low dimensional semiconductor nanomaterials
· Social Affiliations
Youth council member of China material research society.
Youth committee member of Hubei chemistry and chemical engineering association.
Welcome to my home page!
The Founding Time:..
The Last Update Time:..
· Research Focus
-  Solid state Lithium batteries: Solid-state interfaces; Design and synthesis of novel solid state polymer electrolyte; High capacity anode and cathode matching the solid state batteries.
-  Advanced electrical materials and devices: Safety protection technologies for large scale energy storage power stations
-  Recycling and regeneration of decommissioned batteries from EV
· Research Group:
· Advanced Electrical Materials and Devices Division
We welcome young scholars interested in the research on solid state batteries and technologies of safety protection in energy storage to join our team, to make contributions to high-energy density energy storage battery technologies!