The Founding Time:..
The Last Update Time:..
-  40. Li Yang, Wenfeng Zhang, Jie Li, Shuai Cheng, Zijian Xie, Haixin Chang,Tellurization Velocity-Dependent Metallic–Semiconducting–Metallic Phase Evolution in Chemical Vapor Deposition Growth of Large-Area, Few-Layer MoTe2, ACS Nano, 2017, 11, 1964–1972.
-  31. Zhenhua Sun, Haixin Chang, Graphene and Graphene-Like Two-Dimensional Materials in Photodetection: Mechanisms and Methodology, ACS Nano, 2014, 8, 4133–4156.
-  32. Haixin Chang, Mitsuhiro Saito, Takuro Nagai, Yunye Liang, Yoshiyuki Kawazoe, Zhongchang Wang, Hongkai Wu, Koji Kimoto, Yuichi Ikuhara, Single adatom dynamics at monatomic steps of free-standing few-layer reduced graphene, Scientific Reports, 2014, 4, 6037.
-  35. Jingxue Yu, Jie Li, Wenfeng Zhang, Haixin Chang, Synthesis of high quality two-dimensional materials via chemical vapor deposition, Chemical Science, 2015, 6, 6705-6716.
-  36. Yoshikazu Ito, Wenfeng Zhang, Jinhua Li, Haixin Chang, Pan Liu, Takeshi Fujita, Yongwen Tan, Feng Yan, Mingwei Chen, 3D Bicontinuous Nanoporous Reduced Graphene Oxide for Highly Sensitive Photodetectors, Advanced Functional Materials, 2016, 26, 1271-1277.
-  37. Jie Li, Chenli Hu, Hao Wu, Zhixuan Liu, Shuai Cheng, Wenfeng Zhang, Haibo Shu, Haixin Chang, Facile Preparation of Single MoS2 Atomic Crystals with Highly Tunable Photoluminescence by Morphology and Atomic Structure, Cryst. Growth Des., 2016, 16, 7094–7101.
-  38. Zhixuan Liu, Jie Li, Jingwei Xiang, Shuai Cheng, Hao Wu, Na Zhang,Lixia Yuan, Wenfeng Zhang, Jia Xie, Yunhui Huang, Haixin Chang, Hierarchical nitrogen-doped porous graphene/reduced fluorographene/sulfur hybrids for high-performance lithium–sulfur batteries, Phys.Chem.Chem.Phys.,2017, 19, 2567-2573.
-  39. Shuai Cheng, Li Yang, Jie Li, Zhixuan Liu, Wenfeng Zhang, Haixin Chang, Large area, phase-controlled growth of few-layer, two-dimensional MoTe2 and lateral 1T’–2H heterostructures by chemical vapor deposition, CrystEngComm, 2017, 19, 1045-1051.
-  1. Haixin Chang, Ying Yuan, Nanlin Shi, Yifu Guan, Electrochemical DNA biosensor based on conducting polyaniline nanotube array, Analytical Chemistry 2007, 79, 5111-5115.
-  2. Haixin Chang, Nanlin Shi, Jun Gong, Yifu Guan, Novel self-assembled nanostructured alumina array with nanoscale grooves, Applied Surface Science2007, 253, 4891-4894.
-  3. Ying Wang, Jin Lu, Longhua Tang, Haixin Chang, Jinghong Li, Graphene oxide-amplified electrogenerated chemiluminescence of quantum dots and its selective sensing for glutathione from thiol containing compounds,Analytical Chemistry 2009, 81, 9710-9715.
-  4. Haixin Chang, Jinghong Li, Electrochemical impedance probing of transcriptional TATA binding protein based on TATA box site-specific binding, Electrochemistry Communications, 2009, 11, 2101-2104.
-  5. Haixin Chang, Zhenhua Sun, Qinghong Yuan, Feng Ding, Xiaoming Tao, Feng Yan, Zijian Zheng, Thin film field-effect phototransistors from bandgap-tunable, solution-processed, few-layer reduced graphene oxide films,Advanced Materials, 2010, 22, 4872–4876.
-  6. Haixin Chang, Guangfeng Wang, An Yang, Xiaoming Tao, Xuqing Liu, Youde Shen, Zijian Zheng, A transparent, flexible, low-temperature and solution processible graphene composite electrode, Advanced Functional Materials, 2010, 20, 2893-2902.
-  7. Haixin Chang, Longhua Tang, Ying Wang, Jianhui Jiang, Jinghong Li, Graphene fluorescence resonance energy transfer aptasensor for the thrombin detection, Analytical Chemistry, 2010, 82, 2341-2346.