Our research focuses on two-dimensional nanomaterials and quantum materials such as graphene, topological insulator and iron-based superconductor. We investigate the novel synthesis method, low-dimensional physics and related nanodevices. Our interest includes, but is not limited to, the electronic and spin transport, optical and optoelectronic properties, nanodevice and energy applications, and the first-principles calculations of electronic structures and physical properties. The Principle Investigator of the group is Prof. Haixin Chang.
Quantum Nanomaterials and Device Lab has materials preparation, device fabrication and physical test equipments, including CVD, MBE, PPMS, Keithley 4200, probe station, Solar cell and optoelectronic test system.
-  59. Li Yang#, Hao Wu#, Liang Zhang,#, Wenfeng Zhang*, Luying Li, Tappei Kawakami, Katsuaki Sugawara, Takafumi Sato, Gaojie Zhang, Pengfei Gao, Younis Muhammad, Xiaokun Wen, Boran Tao, Fei Guo, and Haixin Chang,* Advanced Functional Materials, 2021, doi:10.1002/adfm.202008116.
-  58. Hongda Li, Shaonan Gu, Boran Tao, Yuanmiao Xie, Fei Guo, Shaohui Zhang, Baosheng Liu, JinghuaLiu, Wenfeng Zhang, Haixin Chang,* Highly wrinkled NiO nanosheet-based hierarchical structure/reduced fluorographene composite for enhanced performance of lithium-sulfur battery, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2020, 111, 205-211.
-  57. Meysam Khodabakhshi, Shumin Chen, Tian Ye, Hao Wu, Li Yang, Wenfeng Zhang, and Haixin Chang*, Hierarchical Highly Wrinkled Trimetallic NiFeCu Phosphide Nanosheets on Nanodendrite Ni3S2/Ni Foam as an Efficient Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen Evolution Reaction, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2020, 12, 32, 36268–36276.
-  56. Jie Li; Meiling Hong; Leijie Sun; Wenfeng Zhang; Haibo Shu; Haixin Chang,* Enhanced Electrocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution from Large-Scale, Facile-Prepared, Highly Crystalline WTe 2 Nanoribbons with Weyl Semimetallic Phase, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2018, 10, 1, 458–467.
-  55. Hongda Li, * Shaonan Gu, Zijun Sun, Fei Guo, Yuanmiao Xie, Boran Tao, Xiong He, Wenfeng Zhang and Haixin Chang,* The in-built bionic “MoFe cofactor” in Fe-doped two-dimensional MoTe2 nanosheets for boosting the photocatalytic nitrogen reduction performance, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2020, 8, 13038.
- No Content
- No Content