The Founding Time:..
The Last Update Time:..
Our research focuses on two-dimensional nanomaterials and quantum materials such as graphene, topological insulator and iron-based superconductor. We investigate the novel synthesis method, low-dimensional physics and related nanodevices. Our interest includes, but is not limited to, the electronic and spin transport, optical and optoelectronic properties, nanodevice and energy applications, and the first-principles calculations of electronic structures and physical properties. The Principle Investigator of the group is Prof. Haixin Chang.
Quantum Nanomaterials and Device Lab has materials preparation, device fabrication and physical test equipments, including CVD, MBE, PPMS, Keithley 4200, probe station, Solar cell and optoelectronic test system.
-  40. Li Yang, Wenfeng Zhang, Jie Li, Shuai Cheng, Zijian Xie, Haixin Chang,Tellurization Velocity-Dependent Metallic–Semiconducting–Metallic Phase Evolution in Chemical Vapor Deposition Growth of Large-Area, Few-Layer MoTe2, ACS Nano, 2017, 11, 1964–1972.
-  31. Zhenhua Sun, Haixin Chang, Graphene and Graphene-Like Two-Dimensional Materials in Photodetection: Mechanisms and Methodology, ACS Nano, 2014, 8, 4133–4156.
-  32. Haixin Chang, Mitsuhiro Saito, Takuro Nagai, Yunye Liang, Yoshiyuki Kawazoe, Zhongchang Wang, Hongkai Wu, Koji Kimoto, Yuichi Ikuhara, Single adatom dynamics at monatomic steps of free-standing few-layer reduced graphene, Scientific Reports, 2014, 4, 6037.
-  35. Jingxue Yu, Jie Li, Wenfeng Zhang, Haixin Chang, Synthesis of high quality two-dimensional materials via chemical vapor deposition, Chemical Science, 2015, 6, 6705-6716.
-  36. Yoshikazu Ito, Wenfeng Zhang, Jinhua Li, Haixin Chang, Pan Liu, Takeshi Fujita, Yongwen Tan, Feng Yan, Mingwei Chen, 3D Bicontinuous Nanoporous Reduced Graphene Oxide for Highly Sensitive Photodetectors, Advanced Functional Materials, 2016, 26, 1271-1277.
- No Content
- No Content