(1) Oriented assembly, structure and properties of natural polymer
(2) Control and optimization of the biorefinery process of bacterial cellulose
(3) Novel drug carriers
(4) Medical scaffolds of cell and tissue engineering
(5) Bioinspired manufacturing
(6) Biological functional materials
(7) Membrane separation materials
-  Boni BOO, Lamboni L, Bakadia BM, Hussein SA, Yang G (2020). Combining silk sericin and surface micropatterns in bacterial cellulose dressings to control fibrosis and enhance wound healing. Engineered Science, 10: 68-77.
-  Manan S, Ullah MW, Guo Z, Yang G (2020). Impact of COVID-19 on Environment Sustainability. ES Energy & Environment, 2020, 8, 1-2.
-  Ullah MW, Manan S, Guo Z, Yang G (2020). Therapeutic Options for Treating COVID-19. Engineered Science, 2020, 10, 8-10.
-  Huang L, Abdalla AME, Xiao L, Yang G (2020). Biopolymer-Based Microcarriers for Three-Dimensional Cell Culture and Engineered Tissue Formation. International Journal of Molecular Sciences 21(5):1895.
-  Mbituyimana B, Mao L, Hu S, Ullah MW, Chen K, Zhao W, Shi Z, Yang G (2020). Bacterial Cellulose/Glycolic Acid/Glycerol Composite Membrane as a System to Deliver Glycolic Acid for AntiAging Treatment. Journal of Bioresources and Bioproducts (Just Accepted)
-  Lina Zhang, Xiaopeng Xiong, Yang G, Preparation and Application of a Kind of Regenerated Cellulose Micro Porous Packing, Patent Number: 02147893.7, Authorized in May 2004
-  Lina Zhang, Yang G, Jinping Zhou, Jinghua Chen, Preparation of Gel Permeation Chromatography Porous Packing via Regenerated Cellulose， Patent Number: 9813654.0, Authorized in August 2002
-  Lina Zhang, Yang G, Haiqing Liu, Ping Gong, Preparation of Regenerated Cellulose Waterproof Membrane from Bagasse and Wheat-straw， Patent Number: 95118161.0, Authorized in October 2000
-  Lina Zhang, Yang G, Shanhong Yan, Haiqing Liu, Fabrication of high- hydrophobicity & high-strength regenerated cellulose, Patent Number: 93101825.0, Authorized in April 2000
-  ang G, Fu L, He F, Zhou P, Yu L, Method of Nano-cellulose Skin Tissue Repair Material Prepared by Acetobacter Xylinum, Patent Number: 200810047793.7, Authorized in June 2010
-  Lina Zhang, Yang G, Polymeric Physics Experiment , Teaching Material in Wuhan University, 1998. (in Chinese)
-  Lina Zhang, Jinghua Chen, Qiong Ding, Yang G, Morphology of Polymeric Chains , Teaching Material in Wuhan University, 1999. (in Chinese)
-  Lina Zhang , Qi Xue , Zhishen Mo , Xigao Jin , Research Methods of Polymeric Physics in Modern Times , Published by Wuhan University Press , 2003. (in Chinese)
-  Qi Xue , Jin Huang , Qi Zhou , Yang G, Jinping Zhou , The third chapter: Optical spectrum and spectrum analysis of polymers.
-  Lina Zhang, Jin Huang, Yang G, The fifth chapter: Thermal analysis and thermodynamic analysis of polymers.